We thought of you last night, but I was a little worn out after grading papers and didn't follow through with a message.... So nice to be thought of, don't you think so, Keebler, Shadow, and adls?
haha. you got me. just you wait...one of these months, I'll get you yet. =)
I chatted with Elizabeth over google today, and I'm still rather euphoric, so I'm sorry this is so silly, but then again it's a rather silly post I'm commenting on, so there's a team-effort here, eh?
Even with your mother talking about it last night, I still forget. Good morning :)
ReplyDeleteI'll just warn everyone not to look at your blog.
ReplyDeleteI think you're a little late on the notice, Keebler.
ReplyDeleteGood morning to you too!
We thought of you last night, but I was a little worn out after grading papers and didn't follow through with a message.... So nice to be thought of, don't you think so, Keebler, Shadow, and adls?
ReplyDelete-Arwen
haha. you got me. just you wait...one of these months, I'll get you yet. =)
ReplyDeleteI chatted with Elizabeth over google today, and I'm still rather euphoric, so I'm sorry this is so silly, but then again it's a rather silly post I'm commenting on, so there's a team-effort here, eh?
love you!