Frodo,The gardens are beautiful! Are these recent photos?-Arwen
Yes, I took these pictures yesterday (10-30).
I can gleefully announce that one of your pictures looked good enough to set as my computer's desktop background. ;)
What gorgeous colors!!! I can see why you enjoy walking through the gardens! Our colors have barely started here. The brick buildings remind me some of OSU? Yes, I agree with Amigo, they are wonderful pictures for a desktop or a calendar :)
Frodo,
ReplyDeleteThe gardens are beautiful! Are these recent photos?
-Arwen
Yes, I took these pictures yesterday (10-30).
ReplyDeleteI can gleefully announce that one of your pictures looked good enough to set as my computer's desktop background. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat gorgeous colors!!! I can see why you enjoy walking through the gardens! Our colors have barely started here. The brick buildings remind me some of OSU? Yes, I agree with Amigo, they are wonderful pictures for a desktop or a calendar :)
ReplyDelete