31 May 2005

weird personality quiz off Swan-Elf's blog


Swan-Elf has her own blog (of course), and there's this link to a rather peculiar personality test. Like most such tests, the questions are all slanted (you can tell that they want right-brain people to click one answer, and left-brain people to click the other). But I tried to answer them honestly, and I think that it rather threw the test for a loop (me as a photographer?!).

By the way, Swan-Elf's blog address is:

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=therambler91

in case you're interested in taking the test yourself. If you do, show me the answers! Anyhow, here are the results for you to look at and laugh at:

Your #1 Match: INFJ

The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

Your #2 Match: ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.

Your #3 Match: ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

Your #4 Match: ESFJ

The Caregiver

You are sympathetic and caring, putting friends and family first.
A creature of habit, you prefer routines and have trouble with change.
You love being in groups - whether you're helping people or working on a project.
You are good at listening, laughing, and bringing out the best in people.

You would make a great nurse, social worker, or teacher.

Your #5 Match: INTJ

The Scientist

You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.

5 comments:

  1. Yes, this test was predictable, but your results, FB, looked strangely accurate... Mine are listed below (so I don't have to put them on my blog as well...):

    ``The first match describes me the very least, especially the middle part about being a great listener (I wish) with infinite patience (HA). All the others are most accurate.``

    Your #1 Match: INFJ
    The Protector

    You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
    Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
    You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
    You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

    You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

    Your #2 Match: INTJ
    The Scientist
    You have a head for ideas - and you are good at improving systems.
    Logical and strategic, you prefer for everything in your life to be organized.
    You tend to be a bit skeptical. You're both critical of yourself and of others.
    Independent and stubborn, you tend to only befriend those who are a lot like you.

    You would make an excellent scientist, engineer, or programmer.

    Your #3 Match: ENFJ
    The Giver
    You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
    Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
    Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
    You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

    You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

    Your #4 Match: ENTJ
    The Executive
    You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
    Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
    Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
    You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.

    You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.


    Your #5 Match: INFP
    The Idealist
    You are creative with a great imagination, living in your own inner world.
    Open minded and accepting, you strive for harmony in your important relationships.
    It takes a long time for people to get to know you. You are hesitant to let people get close.
    But once you care for someone, you do everything you can to help them grow and develop.

    You would make an excellent writer, psychologist, or artist.
    ~~~~

    all matches contradict at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Don't remember all-already took it. I got Nurturer first, and that's all I remember.--Me

    I have to take that thing. It sounds familiar, but the results don't, so.. Anyway.
    Will I be in trouble if I say it sounds like it got some of your personality right? : ) --Princess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:12 PM

    Every time you call me "Swan-Elf" you throw me off...I think 'Who on EARTH is Swan-Elf?' And then I realize it's me...heh. Might be a bit simpler for me if you called me Vinca, but that's up to you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, I'm sure, to all those who said this thing fits. ;)

    I find it funny that somehow, there are always *some* common results for each of us.

    It was interesting to read yours, Pippin: it's like the pieces of one puzzle that are jumbled together with pieces from other puzzles. Some of the items fit you, and others don't.

    Swan-Elf, I call you that because it fits you. So there. :)And ha! You actually *reviewed* my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:55 AM

    "Swan-Elf" fits me???!!!!

    WHERE and HOW did/do you arrive at THAT conclusion?

    I am not an Elf. I do not even RESEMBLE an Elf. There is no way in a MILLION YEARS that I will resemble an Elf. (Alright, maybe in a million years, because by then I'll be dead and my soul will be immortal, and THEN I will resemble an Elf. But that is not applicable to now.)

    The same applies to a swan.

    So...SWAN-ELF???!!!!

    o_O

    Somehow, I think "Periwinkle" describes me better...

    *Is slightly confused*

    *Needs to do Algebra*

    lol

    ReplyDelete