08 December 2009


Indicative of my life for the past few months is the fact that when I tried to upload this photo, the browser popped up with my most recently uploaded file: a writing sample for Yale! Anyway, this is our high school girls' Bible study cookie baking party at our house last week. Good times, especially when Sarah tried to feed Anna a spoonful of icing.



This last weekend I was in Tulsa for Esther's wedding, which was wonderful. A reunion of old TU friends. I stayed with Tara and got to spend a whole afternoon/evening with Philip and Alyson. Syneva was in town for the event: Tara, Syneva, and Alisha played for the wedding.

More photos on Facebook are here.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:53 AM

    Thank u for share,very nice post.I'll recommend to others!Looking forward to more better posts!
    Looking foruggs online?Here
    uggs on sale now!Our ugg outlet store sale uggsfor New Year's Day and Valentine Day!Cheap ugg,which vary in styles,colors,sizes,both classic collections and new arrivals!you can found all uggs at our ugg outlet and enjoy easy order,fast delivery,versatile payments accpted,tax free!

    ReplyDelete