19 September 2009

Now Playing: "Artificial Animals Riding on Neverland".

Good visit to Tulsa this weekend.

Philip and I hatched nefarious schemes on Thursday afternoon. Tara and I sat on the Bs' front porch and ate watermelon with their wee girls (except for the one who doesn't like watermelon, who pedaled a red tricycle around the porch) on Friday morning.

I ate lunch with Alyson--oh, how I've missed that absolutely deliciously gourmet ACAC food--on Friday and went to Woodward Park with Amy in the afternoon. I made the acquaintance of Amy's and Hannah's new cat, Piglet.

Amanda, Tara, and I ate at the restaurant where Crystal works on Thursday night, and on Friday night I met Alisha at the coffee shop, where we relaxed and poked quiet fun of some guy playing an awful piece on the out-of-tune piano.

Jenny and I visited the Farmer's Market this morning, and she bought an exuberant bouquet of zinnias, and we smelled packets of spices and taste-tested hot peppers (she did, anyway). Crystal bought the first Harry Potter book for me at the Ps' yard sale, and I talked poetry with Matt at Doubleshot in the afternoon.

Amanda, Tara, and I ate a late picnic lunch in Woodward Park under the big old oak trees before I came back to Stillwater.

1 comment:

  1. good to see you lady. any time you want to do some more fun-poking let me know :)

    ReplyDelete