07 February 2009

Now Playing: New Song, "Enter His Presence". Psalm 73A-C.

Thankfully, God has given us Psalms for times like this. Also thankfully, Rachel has an eight o'clock class, so she wasn't in the apartment to listen to me mousing out Psalms in my early morning voice.

I "discovered" Psalm 73 last week, and this week it was Psalm 77. On Thursday Psalm 77 said exactly what I wanted. It was incredible. For me the "mighty deeds" of God included that Saturday in September a year ago hiking the Mournes: a taste of glory right there.

Tonight I went to an amazing guitar concert. Trace Bundy is a believer and an incredible artist. He uses acoustic guitar and electronic re-recorder in his performances to create some spectacular effects. Afterward, I went out to Braum's with the Klingamans, Crystal, and Matlock. Tulsa's version of McFlurries after ice skating. Crystal was wearing a highlighter orange wig and drinking frozen yogurt through a hot pink straw, and the Klingamans were making up intentionally awful book titles. Matlock made Crystal laugh until she cried, which was quite a sight to see.

Here are pictures from random times, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment