28 February 2008

some pictures

spring

4 comments:

  1. Another European boxy car. *grins*
    Hey, it's better than not having one!

    Where does the title come from?

    -Petr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:05 AM

    Great relaxing seaside pics, beautiful flowers and cute car! Thanks for sharing your fun with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:20 AM

    I find it interesting that the guy who doesn't want to learn to drive thinks having a car is better than not having one. What good is a car that you can't drive?

    There seems to be a lot of social activity going on all of the time- or do you just present it that way?

    By the way, Smithsonian just had a small article about the "time capsule" in the basement of the Palais Garnier. They found 24 gramophone discs of 1907 opera stars - Nellie Melba,Enrico Caruso, and a lot of other names I don't recognize. The guy said that he found it not unexpected after reading Leroux and the passage about the corpse being found when the workmen were burying the phonographic records of the artist's voice. Interesting. I'll save the article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting pictures. At least the ones I looked at, I think. :-)

    ReplyDelete