You do realize the unfairness of your attack, don't you? You get to start it 6 hours earlier than most of us. Therefore, it gives you an unfair advantage.
have you looked at my blog lately? I hope you have, Hopper the stopper
I will /never/ learn will I?Happy first to you too ;)
Keebler,Actually, those of us in CST can white rabbit Frodo before she can white rabbit us because it's white rabbit day there, but not here. Hehe:-)-Arwen
Thank you very much! :)
AUGGHHH! I fell for it! again(and there IS no snow in Ireland...)>:(:D
This comment has been removed by the author.
I be a homeschooler.
We must do a scientific study on this phenomenon: short funny post = many commentslong, thoughtful post = few commentsThere's got to be an equation to model this!
You do realize the unfairness of your attack, don't you? You get to start it 6 hours earlier than most of us. Therefore, it gives you an unfair advantage.
ReplyDeletehave you looked at my blog lately?
ReplyDeleteI hope you have,
Hopper the stopper
I will /never/ learn will I?
ReplyDeleteHappy first to you too ;)
Keebler,
ReplyDeleteActually, those of us in CST can white rabbit Frodo before she can white rabbit us because it's white rabbit day there, but not here. Hehe:-)
-Arwen
Thank you very much! :)
ReplyDeleteAUGGHHH! I fell for it! again
ReplyDelete(and there IS no snow in Ireland...)
>:(
:D
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI be a homeschooler.
ReplyDeleteWe must do a scientific study on this phenomenon:
ReplyDeleteshort funny post = many comments
long, thoughtful post = few comments
There's got to be an equation to model this!