Shadow must be more astute than I at determining the Irish look. If I didn't have the context, I wouldn't have picked it out as anything in particular.
We are preparing for Thanksgiving here and will have some in Mexico and the Yerkes with us. And of course, Thanksgiving means the birthday is right around the corner. Uncles' is on Thanksgiving this year, and of course, he is on call.
Is there such a thing as an "Irish look" because I would say that some of these pictures look like they have Irish people in them!
ReplyDeleteShadow must be more astute than I at determining the Irish look. If I didn't have the context, I wouldn't have picked it out as anything in particular.
ReplyDeleteWe are preparing for Thanksgiving here and will have some in Mexico and the Yerkes with us. And of course, Thanksgiving means the birthday is right around the corner. Uncles' is on Thanksgiving this year, and of course, he is on call.