16 October 2007

more pictures

Now Playing: The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring soundtrack by Howard Shore. Track 11, "A Journey in the Dark".

Here are a few pictures, of people this time, for anyone who wants to see them.

I went to my first Irish language class tonight. I've decided three things: First, I wish the teacher would stick to one dialect instead of giving us all the variations in all the dialects; second, I wish Irish people would not put so many extraneous letters in their words; third, I wish Irish words were spelled the way they sound! The only one that does is "Slan", which means "Good-bye".


2007_10_16

4 comments:

  1. Oh man! Those apple tarts make me hungry! I have a meeting in half an hour and they are supposed to be providing pizza though :)

    Catherine really does remind me of Mrs Parnell.

    Your pulpit face looks rather grim and foreboding. Did someone dare to smile during your sermon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 AM

    I really enjoyed the photos, Frodo.
    Thanks.

    -Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:27 AM

    It's great to put faces to your new friends as we hear about your times together! Thank you for sharing!!!
    So glad you are doing so well with so many new things to learn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Shadow. The tarts are making me hungry too. It's almost lunch time.

    More pictures, yeah!

    -Petr

    ReplyDelete