Arwen already got me. I had this nice e-mail early in the morning, just before I was leaving to go to the prayer meeting that said something like "Stephen and I thought you might enjoy this picture we found."
And of course it was a picture of a giant rabbit, mutated by radiation and leering down from the sky as it towered above the poor guy who took the picture. That was (sadly) his last photo I think. They found his camera squashed by a giant rabbit foot but the film was still intact. I think the rabbit jumped down a giant black hole and warped into another dimension.
Hmmm... Got me again. Oh, I shoulda waited to post until tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteI thought about White Rabbit this morning, and about you. I'll see you in three days!
ReplyDeleteDid it really rain that night? :)
ReplyDeleteArwen already got me. I had this nice e-mail early in the morning, just before I was leaving to go to the prayer meeting that said something like "Stephen and I thought you might enjoy this picture we found."
And of course it was a picture of a giant rabbit, mutated by radiation and leering down from the sky as it towered above the poor guy who took the picture. That was (sadly) his last photo I think. They found his camera squashed by a giant rabbit foot but the film was still intact. I think the rabbit jumped down a giant black hole and warped into another dimension.
Shadow: Yes, Arwen and Stephen were *so very polite* on March 1. *cough* :o)
ReplyDeleteHaha to your description of the rabbit. I thought he was rather a cute chap.
Wow. I've heard of it raining cats and dogs, but never rabbits. Did you get really soaked?
ReplyDelete:-)