So tell me why there are already four comments (er, five now) on this tiny notice, while there are only two on the previous post? Doesn't more content equal more things to comment about? Or do we all just like talking, like I'm doing?
Arwen already got me, at 6:00 this evening no less :(
Shadow: You should come up with an equation of comments as a function of paragraphs... I find that bigger posts get fewer comments, while the smaller ones can stimulate more conversation.
Frodo: Enough with the White Rabbits! Let's talk about groundhogs! :P
O O
ReplyDelete'
---
Wow! Very clever. : )
Awww... I was gonna get youall! And then I come here and--well, obviously, I can't do that anymore.
ReplyDelete0_o
Frodo,
ReplyDeleteHope yours is a very happy white rabbit day.
-Arwen
You are? Cool! Take lots of pictures of them for me, ok?
ReplyDelete:-)
So tell me why there are already four comments (er, five now) on this tiny notice, while there are only two on the previous post? Doesn't more content equal more things to comment about? Or do we all just like talking, like I'm doing?
ReplyDeleteArwen already got me, at 6:00 this evening no less :(
Hey! Two new pictures. It looks good. Do you like to rearrange periodically?
ReplyDeleteMy blog is nice, worn, comfortable and familiar. I'll leave my dusty furniture where it's at ;)
Ooooooh. *looks at new layout in awe* Wow! Pretty! I REALLY need to change my blog layout sometime. : )
ReplyDeleteShadow: You should come up with an equation of comments as a function of paragraphs... I find that bigger posts get fewer comments, while the smaller ones can stimulate more conversation.
ReplyDeleteFrodo: Enough with the White Rabbits! Let's talk about groundhogs! :P