I should make this plain: Thank you, Sarah, for a gorgeous dress! I borrowed Sarah's formal gown, which was a birthday present to her from her younger sisters. It's a beautiful piece of work, and I really enjoyed wearing it. It made my evening spectacular. I'm thankful for such a trusting friend.
Go to www.photobucket.com
Password: psalm84
Username: Elfellyn
The file named Colle Christmas Ball.
Enjoy!
Haha, when you said you had tons of makeup on, I guess I didn't think too much of it. You look something like a China Doll :)
ReplyDeleteIs this something all the girls do at balls? Philip looks pretty snazzy and the dress looks very nice.
Aye, I know. My cousin being one of them Miss Tack!
ReplyDeleteYou looked truly elegant and sweet at the Christmas ball! It sounded like a wonderful time of old-fashioned fun. I enjoyed seeing the picture of you and your brother too....Both looking so stylish....Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your new blog look is great, too......Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteCool pictures.
ReplyDeleteYou looked pretty, but I still can't pick out your friends in a group.
:-)