30 September 2006

thanksgiving

Now Playing: "A Day Without Rain" by Enya. Track 2, "Wild Child".

Thanks to my parents for a delightful concert last night--my dad bought a ticket for me so I could sneak along with them, even though it was their anniversary outing.

Thanks to my friends here at Tulsa. This has been a great week for spending time with you all!

Thanks to my friends at home, most of whom have sent me e-mails this week. I'm so happy: I have e-mails from almost all the people I love in Stillwater in my box right now, waiting to be responded to. :o)

Thanks most of all to my High King for a week of sunshine, with only a few showers, and good fellowship granted with Him and His people. For rose gardens, monarch butterflies, blueberry green tea, Mark O'Connor, and a crazy Catholic guy in Rachel's Western Political Thought class.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:28 AM

    Ah! I completely forgot about their anniversary last month (I wasn't there for the anniversary/birthday announcment). 25 years is it not?

    This week has been a great one for me as well.
    It's a good post, thank yeeew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, hey, what about me? I'm not in Stillwater but I sent you something! I did notice that you replied. Not very long with those replies, are you? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:03 PM

    You got replies and the Stillwater people didn't? I didn't know Texans were so well favoured. Must be their suave accents and slick duds.

    ReplyDelete