Great picture. I'm going to miss those kids, and going door-to-door, as you said. I'm going to try to take my siblings out these next couple of weeks, one at a time (the older ones) and possibly speak to the pastor. Overcoming one's timidness is a great side-affect, as is sharing the gospel and causing people to think. The remnant is encouraging and I'm glad that God has preserved those few and I pray for their own growth.
Great picture. I'm going to miss those kids, and going door-to-door, as you said. I'm going to try to take my siblings out these next couple of weeks, one at a time (the older ones) and possibly speak to the pastor. Overcoming one's timidness is a great side-affect, as is sharing the gospel and causing people to think. The remnant is encouraging and I'm glad that God has preserved those few and I pray for their own growth.
ReplyDelete