16 May 2006

pictures

Here are pictures from the rose garden.


Rachel, me, and Alisha on a park bench.













Rachel, me, and Tara (yes, that's my "spiffy" (to use a Meri-ism) car in the background :)













Rachel and me


















me (no, Philip, I'm not drinking anything)









Rachel, Tara, and Alisha













Alisha and Tara with the Friendship rose


















Rachel and Tara with the snail on a rose petal
















Rachel

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    great pictures! I love seeing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:52 AM

    ...if you're not drinking anything, perhaps the rose is trying to eat your nose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:07 PM

    No, it isnt!! (har har very funny, P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Snazzy car! Thanks for posting a picture of it! :D

    A nose-devouring rose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:49 AM

    whoah! hold on a minute! i would qualify as P too! so who are you talking about? :-0

    a buncha funny people (ask your uncle about that, ern). i wish there was more of your car in that pitcher. we might get an idea as to how "tank-ish" it looks. at least, i was told it was a tank. d'zit got good gas mileage? i know mooost tanks just guzzle it down. burn it up. watever. oh, so much for a long coment. breakfast.

    greetings from texas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pictures. They have a "cloudy day" look to them. When were they taken? (pardon my ignorance....)

    That rose kinda sucked you in, didn't it? (har, har, har, har..)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Ha, ha, Pip. :)

    They were taken the last day I was in Tulsa, the first Thursday in May. It was cloudy and rainy that day. And Alisha's camera is also known as "the camera of death" because it washes out everything it takes pictures of.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:38 PM

    I know that Alisha would like a new camera to replace "the camera of death." But personally, I love her pictures. Maybe this is because they make my face look less red?? :D

    The snail, whom Tara named Edward, was the most delicate snail I have ever seen. Although you cannot really see him, Edward actually appears in three of these photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Thanks, Rachel: I couldn't remember the snail's name for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete