15 May 2006

pictures!

Now Playing: "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" soundtrack by Harry Gregson-Williams. Track 1, "The Blitz".

Here are a few photos. Yes, they're silly, but they're too good not to share.


These are pictures from the Thursday at the rose garden in Tulsa.

Rachel and me horsing around on a park bench--yes, that's an ice cream cone that I'm trying to finish!








Well, the server is having trouble uploading any other photos, so I'll just leave it at this for now--hopefully a couple more later.

1 comment:

  1. I've had problems uploading multiple pictures before as well, it wouldn't insert a picture after I had uploaded it until I clicked the "add picture" button again, but this doesnt' sound like it's your problem. When you post more pictures will they be down here or up in a new post? :)

    ReplyDelete