Now Playing: "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring" soundtrack by Howard Shore. Track 2, "Concerning Hobbits".
First of all, thanks to my aunt who recieved a scatterbrained prank call Saturday night. The call was intended for someone else (namely, the zoo from home, which was down at my aunt's house visiting). My aunt was gracious about the whole matter, but I felt pretty foolish afterwards.
And now, my disclaimer: It's happened again. Thanks to the fact that three or four professors apparently got together and schemed before the semester started, I have three research papers due by the end of this month (not to mention the other papers/projects that are due for other classes). Yes, you all have heard far too much about them by now. But it is because of these papers that I'm hanging another "Gone Paper-Writing" sign on this blog.
In short: I will certainly post on here again, but probably not for awhile.
Yes, we unfortunately made the call at a rather inopportune moment. >>__>> Sigh. It would have gone off better had the zoo been there. Unfortunately, zoos seldom take calls, I hear...at least not the creatures contained in it. =D
ReplyDeleteThe zoo arrived much later and the message was delivered quickly. The funny thing was that they all thought you were a day early. We did have a good time.
ReplyDeleteNow, I was going to say something to that effect! I guess I must be slow, or something.
ReplyDeleteActually, I was rather dissapointed when your aunt hung up the phfone. But I guess the zoo wasn't there yet, so there wasn't much reason to stay on. Just for the record, they got here about 9-9:30 in the night. We all stayed up until 11 (altered time. We set the clocks forward early)
I've done one or two prank calls before, it's about the only thing I care to use a phone for, sadly enough :)
ReplyDeleteI'm curious as to what the prank was, and if I would think it funny ;)
Best of wisdom on the papers F.B.!
:-)
ReplyDelete