First, two notes of thanks: One to SwanElf, who made a batch of delicious ginger cookies two weekends ago. They kept me awake through several rounds of studying for the Major British Writers paper, and kept me company last Saturday afternoon as I read through a book (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy--don't ask why, and don't read it unless you want to skim a lot and laugh mildly). And one to Marigold, Princess, and Daisy, who made a batch of bloom buns on Saturday. Marigold was thoughtful enough to send three back with me, one of which I ate for breakfast this morning--delicious cinnamon-and-sugar, though sticky, washed down with a cup of orange spice tea.
Second, a link. Go to www.photobucket.com . Type in "Elfellyn" for the username, and "psalm84" for the password, and you'll have a link to some of the pictures from last Friday. Most of you won't know any of the people, but I did write out a few captions, and at least you'll get a sense of what the goings-on looked like.
"A bunch of funny looking people!"
ReplyDeleteDr. _______ (dad) on many different picture viewing occasions. I don't doubt that he would have responded similarly to this "funny group of people".
It looks as if all of these pictures are of that one occasion. Would that be "Anna's antics" in the pictures? You know, the pictures with the small, insignificant individual?
A small aside, I think there is some way to link your pictures such that you don't need a "login". I have a friend who just put a link somewhere and didn't need a "login". But I have to say, his pictures were crazier than yours.
Hello, my dear Hobbit. Hope all is well.
ReplyDelete-Your elfin relative
I think that because it was a private album (meaning not just anyone can view it) she made a guest account. We couldn't edit the pictures for example. Not that I tried! :D
ReplyDeleteThe food looked just as good as described. Are there two Gee-tahr players? Or just one guitar? It does look like a fun time and I'm glad you were able to break away from your studies long enough to.
to be specific, they were originally named balloon buns...
ReplyDeletebut you're welcome
:)
I love ginger snaps. Beth makes really good ones and they are SO delicious.
ReplyDeleteyet anothr "HI!" to let you know I stoppd by.
ReplyDeleteHI!
*gleefully happy grins* ;)
What happened Friday?
ReplyDeleteActually, I think it was Daisy who orginally had the idea. I just made sure it actually happened.
Hey, have a LOVELY easter weekend! Let us celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ our Lord!!! p.s. the word verification today is oougin. i thought that was quite funny.
ReplyDelete