Sweet. SORRY. Ruth's been spouting that expression at me ALL WEEK and now it's lodged in my brain and *bangs head on desk* IT WON'T COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Ooh, you keep your bike in your dorm room, I didn't know that was allowed! =P
Frodo,Is it easier to keep warm in your room, now that we're getting some cooler weather?-Arwen
Yes, it is much easier. They have the heat on now in the rooms.
Pretty room. It's nice to know that neat-knicks actually exist in this world... (speaking as one who doesn't fit into aforesaid category) >_>And funny. I remember a much smaller space when I was there. The difference is merely perceptual, of course... :)
...its so clean...wow!
Frodo,Do you still have the butterflies on your window? They don't seem to show up at all.I'm really glad you have these pictures up.-Arwen
Yes, the butterflies are still up. I think the sunshine was just so bright that you can't see them.
That room looks swell.:-)
Sweet.
ReplyDeleteSORRY. Ruth's been spouting that expression at me ALL WEEK and now it's lodged in my brain and *bangs head on desk* IT WON'T COME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
Ooh, you keep your bike in your dorm room, I didn't know that was allowed! =P
ReplyDeleteFrodo,
ReplyDeleteIs it easier to keep warm in your room, now that we're getting some cooler weather?
-Arwen
Yes, it is much easier. They have the heat on now in the rooms.
ReplyDeletePretty room. It's nice to know that neat-knicks actually exist in this world... (speaking as one who doesn't fit into aforesaid category) >_>
ReplyDeleteAnd funny. I remember a much smaller space when I was there. The difference is merely perceptual, of course...
:)
...its so clean...wow!
ReplyDeleteFrodo,
ReplyDeleteDo you still have the butterflies on your window? They don't seem to show up at all.
I'm really glad you have these pictures up.
-Arwen
Yes, the butterflies are still up. I think the sunshine was just so bright that you can't see them.
ReplyDeleteThat room looks swell.
ReplyDelete:-)